Thursday, 22 August 2013

August is ending in the Vegetable Patch

It was lovely to find a Frog or Toad among our Swedes today.  I won't be using any Organic Slug Pellets again.  I love seeing Wildlife in the garden


 The weather is still warm so I have sown more CARROTS, RADISHES and LETTUCE.  I dropped an open packet of radish seed on the Greenhouse floor....whoops !


Natalie's AUBERGINES are growing well


My second sowing of FRENCH BEAN Speedy are just about ready for harvesting.  The ones growing in tubs are better than the ones growing in the ground


Oh dear this Blog is getting boring.  I will remember what not to grow next year now and I am learning a lot so it has been worthwhile......maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate and do read all comments. Only moderated to avoid Spam. Marion x